Do you suffer from ECZEMA or PSORIASIS?
Dr. Carol “Cookie” Champion has some real talk for you.
HOW DID I GET ECZEMA/PSORASIS/
Eczema is a genetic disease but it is not contagious. Psoriasis is partly genetic. However, with both conditions lifestyle choices and proper treatment are very important.
The immune system sends informatory signals to the surface when the body as increased allergens or irritants that can cause outbreaks. The immune system is made up of countless cells and proteins that work together as one balanced system.
Eczema and Psoriasis can be found in any area of the body but generally affects the hands, back of the legs, face, ears, and head.
What CAN I DO TO FIX MY PROBLEM?
- Changing your diet can help. NO sweets, acids, or yeast.
- Do not scratch or irritate the area because that will only make it worse.
- Hydrate from the inside out with cod liver oil. We recommend take one teaspoon a day.
- Take showers in lukewarm water and not hot
- Use Dr. Champion’s soap and other products for ECZEMA & PSORIASIS. We carry a wonderful kit with everything you’ll need.
Buy Champion's Eczema and Psoriasis Kit for Adults